- 🏨 Hotel Booking
- 🧾 Invoicing CRM
- 🚗 Car Booking
- 🛒 E-Commerce
- 🌏 Location Based Directory
- 🦹♂️ Customer KYC Engine
- 💰 FinTech / Banking Engine
- 🎥 Video On Demand and Streaming
- 📦 Continuous Delivery Platform
I've solved many kind of problems. I'm usually a part of the beginning of a company as a result I usually get hired as a CTO but I'm also happy just being a developer working on exciting products as a contributor. I'm used to getting my hands dirty building products and leading teams with very minimal resources. I'm great at taking things all the way from MVP to scaling to hundreds of thousands of users.
I've built APIs, front-ends, back-ends, platforms, infrastructures. I have worked a lot with databases writing complex queries, application performance tuning, all in the spirit of improving the lives of people that use my products.
I strive to keep things simple, and ship things in small increments. I believe it's important to get things in front of real users as fast as possible and iterate based on real feedback. Conversations I like having about products:
Usershave problem Z, what can we do?
- To solve problem X for the
userwhat data structures do we need?
- To achieve Y
userexperience, what elements / components do we need?
- Before we build feature Z have we collected feedback from the
- Can we get the
usersinvolved in the process?
- What can we remove to make things easier for the
- Are we designing for the exception or designing for the majority of
- Endpoint X is slow,
usersare complaining. How can we improve performance?
To enable development to focus on solving for users I employ the following:
- Convention over Configuration
- Great Defaults
- Test Coverage
- Refactoring without fear
- Single Responsibility Principles
- Occam's Razor mindset for Solution Design
- Keeping it Simple
- Continuous Integration / Deployment
You can see more about my development work on github, or see my work history on linkedin. You can hire me through my consultancy business artellectual.com